Thursday, October 30, 2014

OBAMA IN ACTION


Obama moved back to Kenya Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer for $100.  The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.  However, the next day when the farmer drove up he said," Sorry son, but I have some bad news. . . the donkey died!"
  
Obama replied, "Well then, just give me my money back".  The farmer said, "Can't do that.  I went and spent it already".  Well then", said Obama, "just bring me the dead donkey".  
  
  The farmer asked, "What in the world are you gonna do with a dead donkey"?    
  
  "Raffle him off" said Obama
  
  The farmer replied "You can't  raffle off a dead donkey!".  
  
  "Sure I can - just watch me" said Obama.  "I just won't tell anyone he's dead".
  
  A month later the farmer met up with Obama and asked, "What ever happened with that dead donkey?"
  
  Obama said, "I raffled him off just like I said I would.  I sold 500 tickets at $2 a ticket and made a profit of $898.
  
  The farmer asked, "Didn't anyone complain?".
  
  "Just the guy who won", Obama said, "so I gave him back his $2."